£25.00 – £63.00
Bimala Enlightenment Herbs
You can use Agar-35 (if you tend to run hot) or Bimala (if you tend to run cold) for treating the same conditions.
Not addictive but very effective at managing stress, anxiety, insomnia, lots of thinking. Frankly there’s very little people in the west that are not suffering from some level of stress.
For me at some point this became so evident that even though I meditated a lot, my lifestyle was still causing a lot of stress, this herb has helped a lot.
And the calmer I felt, the more I felt like doing calmer and more centred activities, and the effect really compounded itself.
Similarly to Semde these herbs are constitutional, the effect over time increases because it’s not simply removing the symptoms but it’s helping the body to re-balance itself in a way that’s supportive to feeling calm, centred, peaceful.
The combination of Semde and Bimala makes both more effective.
Myristica fragrans, Terminalia chebula, Shorea robusta, Aquilaria agollocha, Carex, Ferula jaeschkeana, Bambusa textilis, Amomum subulatum, Elettaria cardamomum, Eugenia caryophyllata, Carthamus tinctorius, Carum carvi, Santalum album, Pterocarpus santalinus, Terminalia belerica, Emblica officinalis, Melia composita, Allium sativum, and Geranium.
A few facts about Tibetan Herbs:
* They worked so well for me (and everyone I gave them too!) that I want as many people as possible that are able to appreciate this subtler but so much more powerful way of healing and supporting our body to be fully aligned. More on this on the description of the main formulas below
* Tibetan Medicine is much more spiritually oriented (emphasising qualities like peace and ability to meditate) than most Chinese medicine (much more about sexual potency, long life, raw power).
“Tibetan tonics tend to move energy upwards toward the higher chakra centers for spiritual application, rather than downward toward the lower centers to boost sexual and other physical functions” (Daniel Reid)
* Tibetan herbs address the main imbalances in the body correcting them in a way that western medicine simply can’t do because it tends to only cure the symptoms
* These formulas are designed to work the first time without needing adjustments (unlike Chinese medicine herbs of which there are a lot and one normally needs to change prescription every few weeks)
* The formulas I’ve tried (all the main ones I talk about below) don’t have side-effects. Again I can’t say the same for Chinese herbs, they usually do have quite a bit of side-effects that your TCM doctor then corrects with other herbs
* They’re all wild gathered (wild medicines are much more effective than even organic plantations)!
* Our Tibetan friends gathering and producing them are paid fairly, the formulas themselves are made and consecrated following Buddhist principles
* In Buddhism we say “may you have happiness (or peace) and its causes”, the causes are the actions you choose to do because happiness (or lack thereof) is simply the result of our actions (“Karma” is nothing more than “There will be an appropriate result to whatever action you perform”).
These herbs help you break the circle of depression, anxiety, weakness in a subtle but powerful way where you can have the energy to make the conscious choice to live in a way that further promotes happiness, peace, energy.
1 bottle, 3 bottles