£27.00 – £69.00
Shilajit Super Tonic
Take two to three droppers full straight or diluted in water.
Serving: 2-3 Droppers
Servings per container: Approximately 30 at 2 droppers full/serving
Shilajit Super Tonic
Conqueror of mountains, destroyer of weakness.
A very effective tonic from the finest Himalayan Shilajit blended with other Tibetan and Chinese herbal essences to make a potent fuel for the cultivation of spiritual energy.
Provides energy, concentration, focus, reduces inflammation and helps recovering from exercise, sickness, allergies. Also a powerful aphrodisiac and anti-aging, an all-round tonic really, also suitable for long-term use.
The other really cool thing is that it combines very well with Tea, when I take just a dropperful before Tea Ceremony I feel really blissful during the Tea session!
-Blood sugar regulation
-Mental and Physical Energy
Himalayan Shilajit (Asphaltum Punjabianum), Scutellaria Baicalensis, Cordeceps, Lepidium meyenii, Gingko Biloba, Epimedium Sagittatum, Rehmannia Glutinosa, Astragalus Membraneceus, Angelica Sinensis, Eucommia Ulmoides, Licium Chinensis, Ligustrum Wallichii, Cynomorium Coccineum, Panax Ginseng, Vajra Kilaya Dutsi
A few facts about Tibetan Herbs:
* They worked so well for me (and everyone I gave them too!) that I want as many people as possible that are able to appreciate this subtler but so much more powerful way of healing and supporting our body to be fully aligned. More on this on the description of the main formulas below
* Tibetan Medicine is much more spiritually oriented (emphasising qualities like peace and ability to meditate) than most Chinese medicine (much more about sexual potency, long life, raw power).
“Tibetan tonics tend to move energy upwards toward the higher chakra centers for spiritual application, rather than downward toward the lower centers to boost sexual and other physical functions” (Daniel Reid)
* Tibetan herbs address the main imbalances in the body correcting them in a way that western medicine simply can’t do because it tends to only cure the symptoms
* These formulas are designed to work the first time without needing adjustments (unlike Chinese medicine herbs of which there are a lot and one normally needs to change prescription every few weeks)
* The formulas I’ve tried (all the main ones I talk about below) don’t have side-effects. Again I can’t say the same for Chinese herbs, they usually do have quite a bit of side-effects that your TCM doctor then corrects with other herbs
* They’re all wild gathered (wild medicines are much more effective than even organic plantations)!
* Our Tibetan friends gathering and producing them are paid fairly, the formulas themselves are made and consecrated following Buddhist principles
* In Buddhism we say “may you have happiness (or peace) and its causes”, the causes are the actions you choose to do because happiness (or lack thereof) is simply the result of our actions (“Karma” is nothing more than “There will be an appropriate result to whatever action you perform”).
These herbs help you break the circle of depression, anxiety, weakness in a subtle but powerful way where you can have the energy to make the conscious choice to live in a way that further promotes happiness, peace, energy.
1 bottle, 3 bottles